01. Guitar Man : takes 11,12
(unedited undubbed master) (4:00) (Jerry Reed)
02. Big Boss Man : takes 7,9 (3:45) (Al Smith/Luther Dixon)
03. Love Letters : take 8 (3:12) (Edward Heyman/Victor Young)
04. Just Call Me Lonesome : takes 5,6 (2:26) (Rex Griffin)
05. Come What May : take 6 (2:04) (Frank Tableporter)
06. Mine (original master) (2:36) (Sid Tepper/Roy C. Bennett)
07. Fools Fall In Love (original master) (2:05) (Jerry Leiber/Mike Stoller)
01. I'll Remember You (vocal overdub, unedited master) (4:08) (Kuiokalaani Lee)
02. High Heel Sneakers : take 7 (unedited master) (4:55) (Robert Higginbotham)
03. Down In The Alley : take 6 (2:51) (Jesse Stone and The Clovers)
04. Indescribably Blue (vocal overdub) - take 1 (2:48) (Darrell Glenn)
05. Tomorrow Is A Long Time takes 1, 2 (6:13)
01. Big Boss Man : take 2 (3:33) (Al Smith/Luther Dixon)
02. Just Call Me Lonesome : takes 3,4 (2:53) (Rex Griffin)
03. Down In The Alley : takes 2,3,4 (2:18) (Jesse Stone and The Clovers)
04. Come What May : takes 3,4 (2:26) (Frank Tableporter)
05. We Call On Him - take 8 (2.34) (Fred Karger/Ben Weisman/Sid Wayne)
06. Singing Tree : (remake) takes 1,2,3 (3:17) (Arthur L. Owens/Archie Solberg)
07. Guitar Man : take 10 (2:54) (Jerry Reed)
01. Love Letters : take 2 (2:51) (Edward Heyman/Victor Young)
02. Fools Fall In Love : takes 1,4 (2:38) (Jerry Leiber/Mike Stoller)
03. Singing Tree : takes 10,13 (3:41) (Arthur L. Owens/Archie Solberg)
04. You Don't Know Me : take 2 (2:56) (Cindy Walker/Eddy Arnold)
05. Come What May : take 7 (2:18) (Frank Tableporter)
06. High Heel Sneakers : take 5 (4:55) (Robert Higginbotham)
Buy Fashion For A King a 512 page Hardcover book
Reasons To Buy
Due to the increase in material costs, FTD vinyl prices will increase in July 2011.
Re-mastered from original analogue US tapes
Vinyl cutting by ABBEY ROAD STUDIOS
DMM Copper Mastering
180 Grams heavyweight vinyl
Strictly limited pressing
What is 'DMM Copper Mastering'?
In short, it means that the audio quality is far more superior then a regular vinyl release. Direct Metal Mastering (or DMM for short) is an analogue audio disc mastering technique jointly developed by two German companies, Telefunken-Decca (TelDec) and Georg Neumann GmbH, towards the end of the 20th century. Neumann was responsible for manufacturing the actual DMM cutting equipment as part of their VMS80 series lathes. Unlike conventional disc mastering, where the mechanical audio modulation is cut onto a lacquer-coated aluminum disc, DMM cuts straight into metal (copper), utilizing a high frequency carrier system and specialized styli.
We keep you updated about every pre-order title via the 'Release Status' page.
We should NOT need to answer emails further to this as to when a title will be released/sent to us/sent to you. How the 'Release Status' page works ...
Orders will be sent ONLY when the 'Pre-order' is available.