Elvis Presley : Sold Out! a 2 CD set featuring the March and June concerts in 1974 from Tulsa and Cleveland. Prepared and researched for FTD by Robert Frieser / Hans Slebos ( 'Forty Eight Hours To Memphis' and '3000 South Paradise Road'), this release will be presented in the 7" digi pack format and accompanied by 16-page 4-color booklet and extensive liner notes.
Sounding almost like a multi-track recording, what's intriguing here is FTD seem to have sourced exceptional sound quality with in particular the Tulsa show continuing to surprise with defined bass and instrument clarity. All things considered SOLD OUT ticks all the boxes: great soundboard sound, compelling liner notes and artwork and unreleased shows to boot. Hans, Robert, Jan Eliasson at Audio Planet, and the FTD team deserve Much praise for this most excellent FTD release
01) Also Sprach Zarathustra 1:19 (Richard Strauss)
02) See See Rider 3:21 (Trad. Arr. E. Presley)
03) I Got A Woman/Amen 3:05 (Ray Charles)(J. Hairston)
04) Love Me 1:38 (J. Leiber/M. Stoller)
05) Trying To Get To You 2:13 (Singleton/McCoy)
06) Sweet Caroline 2:33 (Neil Diamond)
07) Love Me Tender 1:44 (V. Matson/E. Presley)
08) Johnny B. Goode 1:49 (Chuck Berry)
09) Hound Dog 1:10 (Leiber/Stoller)
10) Fever 2:58 (Davenport/Cooley)
11) Polk Salad Annie 3:19 (T.J. White)
12) Why Me Lord? 3:01 (Kris Kristofferson)
13) Suspicious Minds 3:28 (Mark James)
14) Introductions by Elvis 1:28
15) I Can't Stop Loving You 2:26 (Don Gibson)
16) Help Me 2:41 (Larry Gatlin)
17) American Trilogy 4:00 (Mickey Newbury)
18) Let Me Be There 4:04 (John Rostill)
19) Funny How Time Slips Away 2:42 (Willie Nelson)
20) Can't Help Falling In Love 1:39 (Peretti/Creatore/Weiss)
21) Closing Vamp 0:49
22) Announcements 0:39
Recorded March 1, 1974 at Mabee Special Events Center, Oral Roberts University, Tulsa Oklahoma.
1) See See Rider 3:51 (Arr. by E. Presley)
2) I Got A Woman /Amen 5:33 (R. Charles) / ( J. Hairston)
3) Love Me 2:03 (Leiber/Stoller)
4) Trying To Get To You 2:06 (McCoy/Singleton)
5) All Shook Up 1:11 (Blackwell/Presley)
6) Love Me Tender 1:41 (V. Matson/E. Presley)
7) Hound Dog 1:23 (Leiber/Stoller)
8) Fever 3:13 (Davenport/Cooley)
9) Polk Salad Annie 4:58 (Tony Joe White)
10) Why Me Lord 2:58 (Kris Kristofferson)
11) You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me 2:08 (Wickham/Napier-Bell/Donaggio/Pallavicine)
12) Suspicious Minds 3:52 (Mark James)
13) Introductions 3:17
14) I Can’t Stop Loving You 2:50 (Don Gibson)
15) Help Me 2:50 (Larry Gatlin)
16) Bridge Over troubled Water 4:12 (Paul Simon)
17) Let Me Be There 5:04 (John Rostill)
18) Funny How Time Slips Away 2:50 (Willie Nelson)
19) Big Boss Man 3:21 (Smith/Dixon)
20) Can’t Help Fallling In Love 1:45 (Peretti/Creatore/Weiss)
21) Turn Around, Look At Me (four lines only) 0:35 (Jerry Capehart)
Recorded June 21, 1974 at Convention Center Public Hall, Cleveland. Ohio.
Track 21 recorded June17, 1974 at Louisiana State University Assembly Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
We keep you updated about every pre-order title via the 'Release Status' page.
We should NOT need to answer emails further to this as to when a title will be released/sent to us/sent to you. How the 'Release Status' page works ...
Orders will be sent ONLY when the 'Pre-order' is available.