Elvis On Tour: The Alternate Movie DVD | Unreleased footage (Elvis Presley)
Brand : Studio B
Elvis On Tour: Alternate Movie DVD
Forty years after the original movie premiered, now we have an alternate version!
This time you will get a completely new approach to the movie 'Elvis On Tour'. With little to no talk, this is the one you will play over and over! The original movie still is a fan favorite, but the multiple screens spoil a lot of the actual performances. Now you can enjoy FULL SCREEN, and will discover angles not seen before!
Some songs are presented with Elvis wearing multiple suits. All songs are brand new edits.
- Johnny B. Goode (The original version re-edited with footage of the rehearsal)
- See See Rider (Live - multiple suits)
- Proud Mary (Live - different camera angles used)
- Never Been to Spain (Live - different camera angles used)
- Always On My Mind (Newly found source, excellent clip!)
- Where Do I Go From Here (New clip, Elvis traveling footage)
- Suspicious Minds (An INCREDIBLE live edit using multiple suits and footage taken from the original movie)
- For The Good Times (Live version re-edited)
- Burning Love (Brand new clip, using the single version with multiple 'live' and 'rehearsal' performances)
- That's All Right (Elvis On Tour 1971)
- I Got A Woman (Elvis On Tour 1971 combined with '72 footage)
- A Big Hunk O' Love (Re-edited rehearsal clip)
- Until It's Time For You To Go (Live version, multiple suits - three different ones)
- Polk Salad Annie Live (Different camera angles used)
- Love Me (Live version re-edited)
- Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel (Live version, re-edited)
- Heartbreak Hotel (Newly found rehearsal edit)
- Hound Dog (Newly found rehearsal edit)
- Are You Lonesome Tonight? (Live version, re-edited)
- I Can't Stop Loving You (Live version, re-edited)
- Release Me (Live version, re-edited)
- Bridge Over Troubled Water (Live, different camera angles used)
- Lead Me, Guide Me (New clip, audio is the studio version)
- How Great Thou Art (Live, different camera angles used)
- An American Trilogy (Live, different camera angles used - with reprise).