Follow That Dream release of The Jungle Room Sessions Limited edition 2-Disc vinyl set . It contains all of the tracks featured on the CD edition and several added outtakes from other releases. Supplied in a new gatefold sleeve featuring additional Graceland images, it will be pressed on 180-gram vinyl and DMM Copper mastered at Abbey Road Studios, London.
1) Moody Blue (takes 7,5) -- (Mark James)
2) Bitter They Are, Harder They Fall (takes 3, 4, 5) -- (Larry Gatlin)
3) She Thinks I Still Care (takes 1, 2) -- (Dickie Lee)
4) Pledging My Love (take 3) -- (F. Washington / D. Robery)
5) The Last Farewell (take 2) -- (Roger Whittaker / R.A. Webster)
6) Hurt (take 3) -- (Crane / Jacobs)
7) Danny Boy (take 8) -- (Frederic Weatherly)
8) Love Coming Down (take 3) -- (Jerry Chesnut)
9) Never Again (take 11) -- (Billy Edd Wheeler / Jerry Chesnut)
10) For The Heart (take 3) -- (Dennis Linde)
11) Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain (take 2) -- (Fred Rose)
12) I'll Never Fall In Love Again (take 5) -- (Lonnie Donegan)
13) Way Down (take 2) -- (Layng Martine Jr.)
14) It's Easy For You (take 1) -- (Andrew Lloyd Webber/tim Rice)
15) Pledging My Love (unedited Master) -- (F. Washington / D. Robery)
16) He'll Have To Go (rough-mix Master) -- (Joe And Audrey Allison)
17) Moody Blue (take 6) -- (Mark James)
18) Solitaire (take 3) 4:47 -- (Neil Sedaka / Phil Cody)
19) Love Coming Down (take 4) -- (Jerry Chesnut)
20) For The Heart (take 1) -- (Dennis Linde)
21) She Thinks I Still Care (takes 3, 4) -- (Dickie Lee)
22) Bitter They Are, Harder They Fall (take 1) -- (Larry Gatlin)
23) Hurt (take 5) -- (Crane / Jacobs)
24) Danny Boy (take 9) -- (Frederic Weatherly)
25) Fire Down Below (instrumental) 3.44 -- (Jerry Scheff)
26) America (closing Part Only) 0.21 -- (tradiitonal)
Reasons To Buy
Re-mastered from original analogue US tapes
Vinyl cutting by ABBEY ROAD STUDIOS
DMM Copper Mastering
180 Grams heavyweight vinyl
Strictly limited pressing
What is 'DMM Copper Mastering'?
In short, it means that the audio quality is far more superior then a regular vinyl release. Direct Metal Mastering (or DMM for short) is an analogue audio disc mastering technique jointly developed by two German companies, Telefunken-Decca (TelDec) and Georg Neumann GmbH, towards the end of the 20th century. Neumann was responsible for manufacturing the actual DMM cutting equipment as part of their VMS80 series lathes. Unlike conventional disc mastering, where the mechanical audio modulation is cut onto a lacquer-coated aluminum disc, DMM cuts straight into metal (copper), utilizing a high frequency carrier system and specialized styli.
We keep you updated about every pre-order title via the 'Release Status' page.
We should NOT need to answer emails further to this as to when a title will be released/sent to us/sent to you. How the 'Release Status' page works ...
Orders will be sent ONLY when the 'Pre-order' is available.