From MRS the Deluxe double CD set, 'Las Vegas International Presents Elvis - September 1970'.
The 2CD deluxe set feature a new unreleased soundboard from 2nd September 1970 and a bonus CD, that covers the final rehearsals at the International Hotel on August 10th before the start of the summer festival with great technological improvements upgrades.
The accompanying 40-page booklet of the CD deluxe includes rare photographs and memorabilia taken during these engagements along with introductory notes.
CD 1 - 2nd September 1970 (Matinee Show)
01. That's All Right
02. I Got a Woman
03. Elvis Welcomes the Audience
04. Love Me Tender
05. I've Lost You
06. I Just Can't Help Believin'
07. You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'
08. Polk Salad Annie
09. Elvis Introduces Band
10. Johnny B. Goode
11. The Wonder of You
12. Elvis talks about Heartbreak Hotel
13. One Night
14. Blue Suede Shoes
15. Hound Dog
16. Bridge Over Troubled Water
17. Suspicious Minds*
18. Can't Help Falling in Love*
* Indicates Midnight Show
CD 2 - Final Rehearsals Main Stage - 10th August 1970
01. You Don't Have to Say You Love Me (1)
02. I Just Can't Help Believin'
04. Sweet Caroline
05. Polk Salad Annie
06. You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' (1)
07. I've Lost You
08. Bridge Over Troubled Water
09. Patch It Up
10. Can't Help Falling in Love
11. You Don't Have to Say You Love Me (2)
12. You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' (2)
4th August 1970
13. I've Lost You (1)
14. I've Lost You (2)
16. Don't Cry Daddy
7th August 1970
17. You Don't Have to Say You Love Me
18. Twenty Days & Twenty Nights