01. Also Sprach Zarathustra (Richard Strauss)
02. See See Rider (Traditional; Arr. By Elvis Presley)
03. I Got A Woman / Amen (Ray Charles) / (J. Hairston)
04. Love Me (Jerry Leiber/Mike Stoller)
05. Trying To Get To You (Rose Marie Mccoy/Charles Singleton)
06. All Shook Up (Otis Blackwell/Elvis Presley)
07. Teddy Bear / Don't Be Cruel (Kal Mann/bernie Lowe) / (Otis Blackwell/Elvis Presley)
08. Love Me Tender (Vera Matson/Elvis Presley)
09. Steamroller Blues (James Taylor)
10. Hound Dog (Jerry Leiber/Mike Stoller)
11. Fever (Davenport/Cooley)
12. Polk Salad Annie (Tony Joe White)
13. Why Me Lord (Kris Kristofferson)
14. Suspicious Minds (Mark James)
16. I Can't Stop Loving You (Don Gibson)
17. Help Me (Larry Gatlin)
18. An American Trilogy (Mickey Newbury)
19. Let Me Be There (John Rostill)
20. Funny How Time Slips Away (Willie Nelson)
21. Big Boss Man (Smith/dixon)
22. Can't Help Falling In Love (Peretti/Creatore/Weiss)
On May 11, 1974, Led Zeppelin attended Elvis Presley's evening concert at the Los Angeles Forum. After a shaky start on Funny How Time Slips Away, Elvis stopped the song and jokingly said: 'Wait a minute... If we can start together fellas, because we've got Led Zeppelin out there... let's try to look like we know what we're doing, whether we do or not'. Read more and listen to an Interview with Robert Plant, of Led Zeppelin who talks about Elvis' influence on his career and meeting him at his hotel after attending this concert.
We keep you updated about every pre-order title via the 'Release Status' page.
We should NOT need to answer emails further to this as to when a title will be released/sent to us/sent to you. How the 'Release Status' page works ...
Orders will be sent ONLY when the 'Pre-order' is available.