Too Much : The British HMV Singles '57-'58 comes hot on the heels of Love Me : The British HMV Singles '56-'57 Volume 1 (VTRLP2038). This stunning must have vinyl offering from Vee-Tone Records, concludes their homage to Elvis Presley's highly collectible British HMV singles. Featuring all 5 HMV singles from 1957 to 1958, and including 'All Shook Up' (HMV POP 359), Elvis' very first UK number 1 single (plus bonus tracks from Elvis' two HMV EPs, 'Love Me Tender' and 'Good Rockin' Tonight').
When Elvis signed his new recording contract in November 1955, taking him from Sun Records in Memphis, to national music giant RCA Victor, nobody could have predicted the influence he would have on the course of popular music worldwide. Elvis' pioneering, early UK singles were released on EMIs, HMV label before being moved by British Decca over to RCA/RCA Victor in 1958. LOVE ME The British HMV Singles '56-'57 (volume 1) and Too Much The British HMV Singles '57-'58 (volume 2), chart Elvis' meteoric rise in Britain.
1. Too Much HMV POP 330 (45 & 78)
2. Playing For Keeps HMV POP 330 ( 45 & 78)
3. All Shook Up HMV POP 359 (45 & 78)
4 That's When Your Heartaches Begin HMV POP 359 (45 & 78)
5. Paralyzed HMV POP 378 (45 & 78)
6. When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again HMV POP 378 (45 & 78)
7. Tryin' To Get To You HMV POP 408 (45 & 78)
8. Lawdy, Miss Clawdy HMV POP 408 (45 & 78)
1. I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone HMV POP 428 (45 & 78)
2. How Do You Think I Feel HMV POP 428 (45 & 78)
3. Let Me HMV 7EG 8199 (Love Me Tender EP)
4. Poor Boy HMV 7EG 8199 (Love Me Tender EP)
5. We're Gonna Move HMV 7EG 8199 (Love Me Tender EP)
6. Blue Moon Of Kentucky HMV 7EG 8256 (Good Rockin' Tonight EP)
7. Good Rockin' Tonight HMV 7EG 8256 (Good Rockin' Tonight EP)
8. Milk Cow Blues HMV 7EG 8256 (Good Rockin' Tonight EP)
9. Just Because HMV 7EG 8256 (Good Rockin' Tonight EP)
We keep you updated about every pre-order title via the 'Release Status' page.
We should NOT need to answer emails further to this as to when a title will be released/sent to us/sent to you. How the 'Release Status' page works ...
Orders will be sent ONLY when the 'Pre-order' is available.